Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An open invitation to anyone who wants to visit me in Paraguay

So far I think Paraguay is an amazing country. Everything is pretty cheap and there are a lot of natural and cultural events that take place all the time. The best thing about Paraguay is that it's in the heart of South America. So, it's relatively easy to visit neighboring countries. Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina all border Paraguay.

The top three things I want to do while in South America is go to at least one Carnival, hike the Inca Trail, and backpack down Argentina. If any of these things interest you, you know where to find me. I can start taking vacations about five months from now (July 1st 2008).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shola

Try this again. I have post comments to you but I don"t know if they are being posted.

Anyway I'm reading and keeping up with you. I miss you

Love

Aunt Robie

Seth said...

Shola,

I'll have about one month of vacation early next year. If you don't accomplish it before then I'm in for Argentina. I think we could talk one of the other English Village alums into coming along as well. Hope everything is well.

Seth

Velocity Bikes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velocity Bikes said...

I am interested in attending a carnival. Would you research carnival dates for 2009 & 2010?